1. Littler Mendelson Employer Subscription Products
- Policy & Document Library (4 General Topic Areas)
Onboarding: These hiring checklists, employment applications, required forms, and template agreements will provide you with the critical tools necessary for each stage of onboarding.
Continuing Employment: These invaluable resources will assist in the maintenance of your workforce. They include state-of-the-art Littler policy templates, performance management tools, and leave of absence forms and guidance.
End of Employment: Here you will find documents and forms to assist with ending an employment relationship, including template termination letters, termination checklists and forms, and information regarding termination pay requirements.
General Guidance: Guidance-related materials which include helpful memoranda, checklists, and forms to help you comply with labor and employment laws.
- Reference Manuals (28 Different Topics) such as:
Employment Policies & the Employee Handbook; Disability in the Workplace; Federal Wage & Hour Obligations; Leaves of Absence: Family, Medical & Pregnancy Leave; Harassment in the Workplace; Background Screening; Reductions in Force
- Government Forms and State Legal Guides
Littler HR PolicySmart:
- Handbook templates – Whether reviewing your existing handbook or creating a new one, these state-of- the-art handbook templates are an invaluable tool. We provide our National Handbook template, as well as state-specific supplements.
- Handbook checklists – These jurisdiction-specific checklists tell you which employers are covered by each policy in our handbook templates and whether the policies are required by law to appear in a handbook.
- State Guides – A set of state summaries of the legal requirements impacting the workplace throughout the employment lifecycle helping you answer everyday questions and identify critical areas of employment law compliance.
- Required Forms, Notices and Posters (Federal and State) – Comprehensive information about new hire forms, exit forms, posters and notices required under federal and state law. Each state’s page also includes links to agency-provided model forms and notices.
2. NASCO-John Jay Security Officer State Licensing Database
An updated, detailed fifty-state database of security officer licensing statutes, regulations, rules and forms.
3. NASCO State Legislative and Regulatory Updates on Security