Through subscriptions to several products developed and maintained by Littler Mendelson, the nation’s leading employment and labor law firm representing management, NASCO members have access to a vast array of employment related resources that assist NASCO members in staying up to date and compliant with the latest federal and state developments affecting employers.
For more information and access to the following resources please contact Steve Amitay @ firstname.lastname@example.org:
Littler Mendelson Employer Subscription Products
- Policy & Document Library (4 General Topic Areas)
- Onboarding: These hiring checklists, employment applications, required forms, and template agreements will provide you with the critical tools necessary for each stage of onboarding.
- Continuing Employment: These invaluable resources will assist in the maintenance of your workforce. They include state-of-the-art Littler policy templates, performance management tools, and leave of absence forms and guidance.
- End of Employment: Here you will find documents and forms to assist with ending an employment relationship, including template termination letters, termination checklists and forms, and information regarding termination pay requirements.
- General Guidance: Guidance-related materials which include helpful memoranda, checklists, and forms to help you comply with labor and employment laws.
- Reference Manuals (28 Different Topics) such as:
- Employment Policies & the Employee Handbook; Disability in the Workplace; Federal Wage & Hour Obligations; Leaves of Absence: Family, Medical & Pregnancy Leave; Harassment in the Workplace; Background Screening; Reductions in Force
- Government Forms and State Legal Guides
Littler HR PolicySmart:
- Handbook templates – Whether reviewing your existing handbook or creating a new one, these state-of- the-art handbook templates are an invaluable tool. We provide our National Handbook template, as well as state-specific supplements.
- Handbook checklists – These jurisdiction-specific checklists tell you which employers are covered by each policy in our handbook templates and whether the policies are required by law to appear in a handbook.
- State Guides – A set of state summaries of the legal requirements impacting the workplace throughout the employment lifecycle helping you answer everyday questions and identify critical areas of employment law compliance.
- Required Forms, Notices and Posters (Federal and State) – Comprehensive information about new hire forms, exit forms, posters and notices required under federal and state law. Each state’s page also includes links to agency-provided model forms and notices.